- Chad Breeden, Medical University of South Carolina
- Wendy Clark, Spartanburg
- Kristen M. Iqal, Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing – Legal Services
- Tiffinni S. Landrum, Transcend
- Kamie A. Rauf, Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates
- Shirina Whig, Medical University of South Carolina
Members who Passed the Board of Governors Exam
- William R. Render, Regional Medical Center
- Patrick J. Cawley, FACHE, Medical University of South Carolina
- Kirk T. Jenkins, FACHE, Lexington Medical Center
- Lt. Col. John P. McFarlane, FACHE, JB Charleston
- Carolyn Swinton, RN, FACHE, Palmetto Health
The Summer 2017 issue of the SC ACHE Chapter Newsletter is now available.
Click here to read.
- Maj. Candace F. Lucas, FACHE, 20 MDG
Members who recently passed the Board of Governors Exam
- Daniel A. Handel, MD, MUSC Medical Center
- Sheri Ard, McLeod Health
- George E. Bell, Jr., Palmetto Health
- Meeta Gandhi, Spartanburg
- SFC Sean Green, US Army
- LCpl Christian Loving, US Navy
- Adam Mayer, MUSC Health
- Travis W. Wetzel, Mizuho OSI
- Tod A. Augsburger, FACHE, Lexington Medical Center
- Michelle A. Taylor-Smith, RN, FACHE, Greenville Health System – University Medical Center
When you submit a completed application with the $250 application fee by June 30, ACHE will waive the $200 Board of Governors Exam fee (pending application approval). All follow-up materials (such as references) must be submitted by June 30 for the waiver to be valid.
Visit ache.org/FACHE to submit your application* and learn about credentialing requirements.
*Applicants must be ACHE Members with at least two years of healthcare management experience, hold a post-baccalaureate degree and currently hold a healthcare management position to be eligible to apply for Fellow status.