The Fall 2017 issue of the SC ACHE Chapter Newsletter is now available.
Click here to read.
Please join us for the 17th Annual SC ACHE Chapter Leadership Conference: Pratical Leadership Strategies in an Age of Change on October 12, 2017 at PHTS in Columbia, SC.
In a transformative healthcare environment, leaders need practical tools for managing change and encouraging staff to adopt new ways of delivering care and service. This program will provide strategies for leading a changing workforce and encouraging innovation that supports enhanced quality and outcomes. Expert faculty will share tips for developing a dynamic organizational structure and communicating in ways that establish trust and buy-in and inspire action. These proven approaches minimize resistance and optimize success.
Additional Details & Registration: Click Here
- Chad Breeden, Medical University of South Carolina
- Wendy Clark, Spartanburg
- Kristen M. Iqal, Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing – Legal Services
- Tiffinni S. Landrum, Transcend
- Kamie A. Rauf, Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates
- Shirina Whig, Medical University of South Carolina
Members who Passed the Board of Governors Exam
- William R. Render, Regional Medical Center
- Patrick J. Cawley, FACHE, Medical University of South Carolina
- Kirk T. Jenkins, FACHE, Lexington Medical Center
- Lt. Col. John P. McFarlane, FACHE, JB Charleston
- Carolyn Swinton, RN, FACHE, Palmetto Health