The SC Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives Board of Directors is accepting nominations for the following Board positions:
- Chair-Upstate Growth and Diversity
- Chair-Early Careerist Committee
- Midlands Board Member
SC ACHE is an all – volunteer organization managed by elected Officers and Committee Chairs who are referred to as the Board. The Board assumes authority and responsibility for supervising the general operation of the chapter in meeting its goals and objectives. The Board must both guide and prepare the chapter for the future while providing successful programs right now.
All Board members, regardless of position, are expected to:
- Contribute to organizational planning.
- Promote the Chapter and enhance the Chapter’s standing in the local healthcare community.
- Attend Board meetings and Chapter events.
- Assist in fundraising and sponsorship efforts.
- Proactively engage Committee member volunteers in a ‘Leader – Leader’ approach to committee management to ensure a meaningful volunteer experience and successfully executed programs.
- Remain in good standing with the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) .
SC ACHE is an official chapter of the ACHE, an international professional society of 40,000 healthcare executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations. ACHE’s mission is to advance its members and healthcare management excellence.
To be considered for a 2018 Board member position, a letter of interest and a CV or resume should be completed and submitted to Dr. Don Peace at email@example.com by 5pm on January 2, 2018.
Applicants may be nominated or self – nominated.