2017 Board of Governors Exam Prep Course Dates Announced
Increase your knowledge and boost your confidence as you prepare for the Board of Governors Exam by signing up for the SC ACHE Chapter’s 2017 online review course today! The 2017 Prep Course will take place via webinar from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST each Friday from March 31st through June 2nd, 2017.
This webinar series combines convenience and structure to help you prepare for the ACHE Board of Governors Exam with a detailed look at each Knowledge Area on the exam, as well as additional resources to help you focus your studies.
- 10 week lunch-n-learn study course
- Webinar and phone conference from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. every Friday from March 31st to June 2nd
- Team-based approach
- Orientation and Participant Introductions – March 17th – PHTS in Columbia, SC
Past Participants’ Testimonials
- “I would absolutely recommend this course to others seeking the FACHE credential, and already have! It gives attendees the opportunity collaborate with others and become more engaged in the material than just reading it off a page.” -James Teixeira, DHA, FACHE, Clinical Excellence Director at HCA South-Atlantic Division (Passed Exam Spring 2015)
- “The SC ACHE Board of Governors exam prep course helped to categorize and add focus to the information I was studying, and also helps you to focus on technical accuracy and what else is going on in our industry outside of individual silos or jobs. I would definitely recommend to anyone preparing for the FACHE credential.” -Ransom Weatherford, MSA, FACHE, Process Engineer at Palmetto Health (Passed Exam Spring 2015)
- “Around the same time I had decided that the time was right to pursue the FACHE credential, I was made aware that SC ACHE was piloting a new BOG prep course in South Carolina. Only requiring a single kick-off meeting in person, followed by a successive weekly conference calls during lunch, the program seemed tailored for those with busy schedules. The cost of the program was also very attractive, kept low by fact that each program participant is a contributor and educator as part of a team that is responsible for presenting a specific topic during one of the sessions. I found that the course well-prepared me for the examination, and was also a great networking opportunity with like-minded healthcare professionals across the state. I highly recommend to those looking for solid preparation for the Board of Governor’s Exam.” -Brandon Williams, FACHE, CFO at Brookwood Baptist Health (Passed Exam Spring 2015)