Join us on October 6, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. at PHTS for the 16th Annual SC ACHE Chapter Leadership Conference: Critical Financial Skills for Hospital Success!
Shrinking profit margins due to reductions in Medicare and managed care reimbursement and the escalating cost of providing high-quality patient care have resulted in a renewed emphasis on financial skills for today’s healthcare executives. By understanding the organizational requirements that affect your financial outcomes, you can help your organization remain competitive. You will leave this seminar with the financial analysis tools and techniques needed to achieve your organizational and financial goals.
- Understand the details of financial statements and their relevance to the organization’s financial outcomes.
- Use financial ratios to measure your organization against standard benchmarks.
- Apply operating and capital budgeting techniques to achieve optimum success.
- Benchmark against the industry financial metrics to gauge organizational performance.
- Differentiate the elements of operating and capital budgets that have the greatest effect on financial outcomes.
- Prosper in this difficult economic cycle of reduced reimbursement and tightening credit.
Click here to download the conference brochure and to register. We look forward to seeing you there!