Invitation to Upstate LPC (SC ACHE) Members:
This meeting is open for the first 60 people who RSVP to this email.
PROGRAM:Washington’s Impact on the Upstate: Policy, Regulations, Politics…& More!
SPEAKER:Mr. Blair Childs – Senior Vice President of Public Affairs – Premier, Inc.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Blair Childs serves on Premier’s executive team, leading the Advocacy, Communications, Safety and thought leadership units of the company. He works with the Congress, White House, and other policymakers involved in health policy. Blair has been at the center of policy issues for more than two decades, playing a leading role on issues impacting medical devices, pharmaceuticals, insurers, and hospitals. Childs has held senior management positions in professional, trade, advocacy associations, and a Fortune 25 company.
- Learn about the most important Federal policy issues impacting hospitals.
- Hear updates on the CMS value-based purchasing programs (ACO; MSSP; Bundled Payment).
- Learn about implementation of the new Veterans Affairs legislation, addressing long waits for VA patients.
- Get answers to your questions about important issues like the Two- Midnight Rule, and the SGR “doc fix” .
5. Get an insight into the fall Congressional elections and how the outcomes may impact the future of ACA.
WHEN:Friday, September 26, 2014; 8:00am – 10:00am.
Light breakfast served at 8:00am, with program from 8:30am – 10:00am. There is no charge for breakfast, but we need a firm head count for the caterer. Please RSVP by replying to this email to reserve your seat.
WHERE:The Pelham Medical Center – Medical Office Building Community Room – Entrance B;
Pelham Medical Center (formerly The Village at Pelham), 250 Westmoreland Road, Greer, South Carolina.
DIRECTIONS FROM GREENVILLE:
Take I-85 North to Exit 56 (Highway 14). At the top of the exit, turn right. The Pelham Medical Center – Medical Office Building is approximately 0.6 miles on your left at the corner of Westmoreland Road and SC-14.
S. Wayne Harris, FACHE email@example.com