1. Edward N. Barthell, MD, MS – VP Clinical Solutions; Medical Director Americas – Caradigm, LLC
2. W. David Isenhower, Jr., MD – Chief Medical Informatics Officer; Medical Director, Accountable Care – Self Regional Healthcare (Greenwood)
3. Anselmo A. Nunez, MD, MBA, FACS – CEO, St. Francis Physician Services, Bon Secours Medical Group (Greenville)
4. Angelo Sinopoli, MD – VP, Clinical Integration; Chief Medical Officer – Greenville Health System, University Medical Center (Greenville)
Renee B. Romberger, MHS, FACHE – VP, Community Health Policy and Strategy – Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
1. Gain an understanding of population health and different population segments targeted for care management.
2. Learn about the various IT capabilities required to manage the health of a population.
3. Examine examples of 3 different population health strategies: (1) a health system’s employee health plan; (2) a government insurance (Medicare/Medicaid) group; and, (3) a commercial insurance group.
4. Understand the similarities and differences in population health models that address different target populations.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 27, 2014; 11:30am – 1:30pm.
Lunch served at 11:30am, with program from 12 noon – 1:30pm. There is no charge for lunch, but we need a firm head count and must limit registrants to 60 due to space constraints.
Please RSVP to this email to reserve your seat.
WHERE: The Cottages at Brushy Creek, 101 Cottage Creek Circle, Greer, SC 29650 (in the Cottages Community Room; on the GHS-Greer Medical Campus).
DIRECTIONS FROM GREENVILLE:
Take I-85 North to Exit 56 (Highway 14) toward Pelham/Greer. At the top of the exit, turn left on Hwy 14 (to Greer). Continue for 2.8 miles, then bear left onto S. Buncombe Road. After approximately one mile, turn left onto Medical Parkway at Greer Medical Campus. Follow the signs to The Cottages at Brushy Creek. The meeting is in the Community Room. Website: www.ghs.org/cottages .
ACHE CREDIT: This program has been developed and is presented locally by SC ACHE, Upstate LPC. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
QUESTIONS: S. Wayne Harris, FACHE firstname.lastname@example.org