Invitation to Upstate LPC (SC ACHE) Members:
This meeting is open to the first 60 people who RSVP by email
PROGRAM: State and Federal Healthcare Issues Affecting Hospital Systems Today
SPEAKER: Mr. Thornton Kirby, FACHE, President & CEO, SC Hospital Association
- Medicaid Expansion in SC – Is 2014 the year for SC’s expansion? What have other states done?
- Certificate of Need in SC – How did we get here? Why is the SC Supreme Court involved in CON?
- Proviso 33.34 – Status of the Healthy Outcome Plans; Other implications of this proviso.
- Health Insurance Exchanges – Initial impact in SC.
- Congress, The White House, The Debt Ceiling, and Funding the ACA – The impact on Hospitals.
WHEN: Wednesday, December 18, 2013, 11:30am – 1:30pm.
Light lunch served at 11:30am, with program from 12 noon – 1:30p. There is no charge for lunch, but we need a firm head count and have to limit registrants to 60 due to space constraints.
Please RSVP to this email to reserve your seat.
WHERE: The Village Hospital Medical Office Building Community Room – Entrance B;
The Village at Pelham, 250 Westmoreland Road, Greer, South Carolina 29651
DIRECTIONS FROM GREENVILLE:
Take I-85 North to Exit 56 (Highway 14). At the top of the exit, turn right. The Village Hospital Medical Office Building is approximately 0.6 miles on your left at the corner of Westmoreland Road and SC-14. Website: www.villageatpelham.com
Contact Wayne Harris, FACHE at email@example.com
As an independent chartered Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, South Carolina ACHE Chapter is authorized to award 1.5 hours of ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.
We look forward to seeing you on December 18.