The SC ACHE Chapter would like to offer our congratulations to the 2012 ACHE Service Award recipients!
At the 2013 ACHE Regent’s Breakfast & SC ACHE Chapter Meeting held on January 31, chapter president Sue Shugart recognized four of our chapter members who received ACHE Service Awards in 2012. Those award recipients were:
- Dennis Coker, FACHE (Director of The Free Medical Clinic of Columbia) – Distinguished Service Award
- James Weiss, FACHE (Retired) – Distinguished Service Award
- Jason Alexander, FACHE (CEO of East Cooper Medical Center) – Service Award
- Renee Romberger, FACHE (VP, Community Health Policy and Strategy at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System) – Service Award
ACHE Service Awards are conferred on those individuals who have significantly contributed to ACHE through volunteer activities such as: mentoring, speaking at an ACHE-related event, serving on a chapter committee or board, etc. Each volunteer activity earns the member points which are accumulated in the ACHE Recognition Program. Once certain point levels have been reached, the member is recognized with an ACHE Service Award.
If you are a member of ACHE that is looking to get more involved, we would encourage you to review this two-page overview of ACHE’s Recognition Program to see options on how to do that. If you have any questions about the Program, feel free to Contact Us and we’ll get you the answers you need. If you’re curious to see what ACHE Recognition Program points you’ve already earned as a member, you can do this by:
- Going to ACHE.org
- Clicking on the “My ACHE” menu option at the top
- Entering your login credentials
- Clicking on the “My Volunteer Service” link at the bottom of the menu on your left
Congratulations again to our 2012 ACHE Service Award winners above. We appreciate all of the volunteer service they’ve provided to ACHE at both the national and state levels.