National Brain Tumor Society (NBTS) is pleased to present the 1st Annual NBTS Golf Tournament on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at Shadowmoss Golf Club.
- Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Check in and lunch: 12:30pm
- Tee Time: 1:30pm
- Shotgun Start
- Format: 4 Player Scramble (Each player hits a tee shot, the best tee shot is selected, the team then proceeds until the ball is holed)
- Registration Fee: $100 + Processing Fees (Includes Lunch and 2 Beer Tickets)
- Silent Auction
- And Much More!
- Mulligans: 2 for $10
- Memory Mile: $40
- Sign supporting loved ones who are suffering or have suffered from a brain tumor. It will also be displayed at NBTS walk.
- Sponsored Holes: $200
- Your signs will be displayed the entire day on the course
- Your business will also be advertised on the Facebook page from time of payment till the event.
If you can’t attend, but still want to donate, please follow this link:
Over 700,000 people are living with a brain tumor in the US today. An estimated 77,000 people will receive a primary brain tumor diagnosis this year. Brain Tumors are the number one cancer killer of kids.
The National Brain Tumor Society and the Medical University of South Carolina Brain Tumor Program are fiercely committed to finding better treatments, and ultimately a cure, for people living with a brain tumor today and those who will be diagnosed tomorrow. Proceeds from the golf tournament and YouCaring go directly to support research and advocacy efforts to improve the lives of brain tumor patients, survivors and their families.
We hope that you will consider joining the National Brain Tumor Society and MUSC in the fight against brain tumors with a contribution to the 1st Annual NBTS Golf Tournament.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please contact Brittany Jazdzewski at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- What’s the refund policy?
- In the case of inclement weather golfers will receive a golf voucher to come to Shadowmoss on their own time, however, there will be no refunds, as this is a charity fundraiser.