Your SC ACHE Advancement Committee is offering two ways to earn the FACHE credential in 2017: a one-day “Study Buddy” session, and the traditional 10-week exam prep course.
If you are interested in the “Study Buddy” opportunity this fall, please email Sshune Rhodes at Advancement@SCACHEChapter.com with your contact information.
See below for additional details on the 10-week exam prep course – don’t delay taking your Board of Governors Exam for another year, make this year the one you add “FACHE” behind your name.
Join us on October 6, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. at PHTS for the 16th Annual SC ACHE Chapter Leadership Conference: Critical Financial Skills for Hospital Success!
Shrinking profit margins due to reductions in Medicare and managed care reimbursement and the escalating cost of providing high-quality patient care have resulted in a renewed emphasis on financial skills for today’s healthcare executives. By understanding the organizational requirements that affect your financial outcomes, you can help your organization remain competitive. You will leave this seminar with the financial analysis tools and techniques needed to achieve your organizational and financial goals.
- Understand the details of financial statements and their relevance to the organization’s financial outcomes.
- Use financial ratios to measure your organization against standard benchmarks.
- Apply operating and capital budgeting techniques to achieve optimum success.
- Benchmark against the industry financial metrics to gauge organizational performance.
- Differentiate the elements of operating and capital budgets that have the greatest effect on financial outcomes.
- Prosper in this difficult economic cycle of reduced reimbursement and tightening credit.
Click here to download the conference brochure and to register. We look forward to seeing you there!
Members Who Recently Passed the Board of Governors Exam
- Megan Mack, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Chasity Yvette Ramos, MUSC Medical Center
- Christina Baranoski, MUSC Primary Care
- 1Lt Christine Morshed, USAF
- Cornelius Gude, Molina Healthcare of SC
- Dennis Zeng, Charleston
- Jocelyn C. Fuller, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Katherine N. Wanstall, MUSC
- Matthew Conrad, Carolinas Hospital System
- Paige S. Beauregard, RN, Regency Hospital of Greenville
- LCDR James Adwell, FACHE
- Matthew J. Severance, FACHE, Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- Meredith S. Strehle, FACHE, MUSC Children’s Hospital
- Ronald L. Boring, DHA, FACHE, McLeod Health